Where can I get my fertility test done?

It's important that you only present your Kin pathology request form at one of our designated collection centres listed on our website. We are partnered with specific collection centres, which varies for each state! Please see the below for your reference:

  • QML Pathology – Queensland and Northern NSW
  • Laverty Pathology – New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory
  • Dorevitch Pathology – Victoria
  • TML Pathology – Tasmania
  • Abbott Pathology – South Australia
  • Western Diagnostics Pathology – Western Australia and Northern Territory

While a non-designated collection centre may accept your form, they will bill you again for the test.